So tomorrow I have to go back to the "real world", but I can't believe we're almost to April. Summer break is fastly approaching so I am not complaining!!! I had such a GREAT Spring Break. I got a lot of stuff done and a lot of rest!! I didn't go on a trip this year because I am going to see Kate in NYC at the end of April. I am enjoying my last meal out for a long time. I am on a serious budget and could stand to lose a few before I get in a swimsuit..... Yesterday, Heather and Derek had a fun day over at their house. It was a little chilly, but we all bundled up and got over it. We played Baggo and it was really funny because some people didn't have a coat, scarf, hat, etc. so Heather was providing warm items. Boys wearing pink scarves, jackets that are too small, and my Uncle Buck hat. Today, has been unproductive, but who cares?! I would say I am going to go to bed early, but it's Sunday and I always have anxiety and can't sleep. This makes for great Mondays.....not!!
Hope all is well......
0 comments:
Post a Comment