Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Coco

On her bday walk!
In her bday dress!

So today is my best girlfriend Coco's 4th birthday. First of all, I cannot believe she is already 4?! It seems like yesterday I got her. Secondly, I cannot believe how much I love this dog. We always had animals growing up. I loved them (I thought), but they weren't mine. I cannot put into words how much Coco means to me. She has seen me through some hard times, and I couldn't ask for a better constant companion. I know the people reading this that have kids are thinking..."imagine when you have a kid?", but until then my #1 obsession is Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel Edwards.


I decided to invite a few people over to celebrate her birthday. Really is just an excuse to have people over, but don't tell her. She is sporting her new bday dress and looks fabulous! Hope everyone has had a good week. The weather has been beautiful!!!



2 comments:

Mimi and Pops said...

Happy Birthday Coco!!!!! I can't believe you are 4 already! Where do the years go??? Your birthday dress is fabulous!
Zoe, Jack, Lily and Harley say Woof, Woof for your big day:)
Love you,
Angela

The Nuckols said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCO!!!!!