Sunday, April 5, 2009

Family Time

Baby Ellie Harper in my sister's glasses.....

Harper and "Ebbie"........we traded sunglasses!


So the first week back at school was a tiring at first, but all in all it was good. The kids were excited to be back! My sister and the babies came in town on Thursday. They stopped by school and spent some time. It was so funny because the kids kept asking me if they were my kids and I just kept thinking, "Wouldn't you know after 3 years if I had kids?", but whatever. Since I haven't seen my sister or the kids since Christmas, I took Friday off and headed to Hot Springs on Thursday afterschool. I drove thru a terrible storm, but made it just fine. I was sad to not be in LR for the weekend because Sarah was here and Kasey was in town for her birthday, but the babies grow up so fast. Harper is 2 now and has such a funny personality. She really likes me and LOVES Coco!! It is funny because she has a hard time saying the letter "F" so she calls me "Ebbie." My sister said that when I left she just kept going around the house saying, "Ebbie, where are you?" She said it was sad and pitiful!! Ellie is so cute and 6 months old now. Some other exciting things happened this weekend. Last night, Stephanie and Jimbo got engaged. I am so happy for them! Congrats and lots of love!!! Also, on Friday, Mary Margaret (a blog follower...ha!) had her first baby.........a boy! Congrats MMM! April, is shaping up to be very busy!!!
Hope all is well......

0 comments: