Well, I feel like I have kind of fallen down on the blogging lately, but partly it is because I am so busy! Also, I think that my camera being broken keeps me from posting as much because the pics save me from having to explain as much. Wednesday night we went to dinner for Jenny's 1st bday party. We had fun and as usual I stayed out later than planned! Thursday, Coco and I drove to Hot Springs for some appointments on Friday (no school because PT conferences). It happened to be my mom' turn to host her W's Club so I got to meet some of the ladies she is always talking about. Friday, I went to a few appointments and then headed back to LR. I had been really excited about this weekend for a long time because Lord T & Eloise were playing Friday night at the Rev Room. A bunch of us decided it would be fun to rent a limo for this glorious occasion. It was awesome as expected!!! The only bummer about that night was when I got home Coco was acting like she couldn't walk and then she began vomiting. As most of you know, Coco is so little and so anything like this really scares me. I finally got her settled down, but decided that first thing Saturday morning I would take her to the vet. I was there right at 8. They took some X-Rays and took some blood work. They had no clue what was wrong with her. So I took her home and just monitored her. (Sarah I still think we need to publish our Yorkie health handbook! I think we know more than the professionals when it comes to these little guys!) She is acting fine now! Who knows?! Heather and Derek invited us to come out to her parent's farm. We got there around 2 and played all day. The weather was beautiful and we had fun fishing, feeding the chickens, climbing the deer stand, jumping on the trampoline, and scooting around in the ranger. We cooked a big dinner and then the games began. At one point we thought it would be a great idea to put on Heather's old PA cheerleading uniforms and learn/perform a cheer. So Anna, Heather, Katie, and I practiced downstairs and surprised everyone! The funniest part is that we kept these on all night. I cannot wait for Derek to share the pics. We got up this morning and drove into town for breakfast. Now, I am just waiting to go to Chris' annual Oscar party.
We had so much fun this weekend. I could not ask for better friends to share these good times with!!! I am so loving this "stage" in my life! Hope everyone had a good weekend and has a great week. I cannot believe that March is almost here!!! Where is 2009 going?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment