Ater celebrating myself for almost a week now, I think that the party is finally over. So far 26 has been filled with good friends, great gifts, and a few too many drinks. I am so tired so I won't be writing much, but I wanted to post a few pics and say thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate over the past few days. The only other real news is that I decided to join Facebook. After a lot of peer pressure and people explaining that I could get on it with my iPhone I did it. I hope it won't take away from my blogging, but they really are different so now I'll attempt to do both.
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that the week ahead is filled with only good things!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that the week ahead is filled with only good things!
0 comments:
Post a Comment