This weekend we had a little college reunion in Hot Springs. We went to the races. It was a lot of fun! Sarah, "Can you pet the horses?" We really didn't plan it that way it just kind of happened. It was so much fun reminiscing and laughing about our college times. I am currently sitting outside enjoying this amazing weather!!! These are the days you wish you could put in a bottle. I feel like even if someone were to be rude to you, cut you off in traffic, etc. you couldn't get to upset because it is such a beautiful day. I am kind of tired and at a loss for words, but I will blog more about the weekend and have pics (I think I broke my camera) when my brain is functioning. Headed to Renee's for a cookout. What a great way to cap off this great weather and fabulous weekend. More later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment