Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation Week in Tulsa

Harper playing with her band in a box.
When Tennyson asks Haper where her sister is she points to her tummy and sometimes when she tells her to give her sister a kiss she will....it is precious!

Harper rocking the bunny.



Nanny and Harper



Harper in the bathtub....adorable!!!




So last Thursday after tennis I drove to Tulsa to see my sister, brother-in-law, and Harper. On Sunday, we drove over to Bentonvilee and stayed the night with our Nanny. Luke and Robyn came over for dinner on Sunday night and then we just hung out. We went shopping on Monday morning and headed back to Tulsa on Monday afternoon. The rest of the week we just hung out, went to the pool, rested, and played with the baby. I had a lot of fun hanging out with my sister. Sometimes we get to laughing about nothing and can't stop! Harper is absolutely precious, but at the same time I am definitely not ready for kids.

0 comments: