Friday, July 18, 2008

Shingles....again!

On Wednesday these little bumps came up around my eye (where you put your concealer) and by yesterday when I woke up they had multiplied. Luckily, I already had a dermatologist appointment for something else. So when he looked at the place and he found out my history with Shingles he said it was my lucky day, I had them again! I am being sarcastic when I say I am lucky. When I had them in April they were on my left collarbone and extremely painful! This time around they are around my left eye and they don't hurt, but they itch really bad! Other than that it has been a relaxing week and last night I drove to Tulsa to spend the week with my sister, brother-in-law and the baby! That's all for now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear about the shingles again!!!! i hope your meds work!