On July 1st my mom had a partial knee replacement. My aunt from Alaska has been here taking care of her. She left today. On Monday, my sister and her little girl Harper came from Tulsa for the week. Their first stop was in Little Rock at my new house. Then we got up yesterday morning and came to Hot Springs. I haven't mentioned that in the midst of her recovery my mom is tearing down part of her house and adding back 1000 square feet. Living at a house during a remodel is very interesting! We are having a good time just relaxing and hanging out even though this morning one of the construction workers fell through the ceiling in the living room and this afternoon the banging outside was really annoying! I am excited about this weekend because two of my good friends are coming from out of town. I am sure I'll post pics from the weekend so that's all for now. I just needed to record some of the crazy events that have been happening over here in HS.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment