Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Fabulous Weekend!!!
















So I was really excited about going to the lake this weekend because I knew we would have fun. Well, I cannot begin to explain just how much fun it was. On Thursday night a group of us went to eat at Doe's and all I am going to say about that is "Janice the Cab Driver." Then we went back to the house and stayed up playing games and being silly. Friday it was Happy Birthday America so naturally we felt the need to celebrate! We met some friends at White Bird Cove and just hung out there all day. Then Friday night we had a big dinner, at the house, that was amazing! We decided to venture out to the Martini Bar after dinner. Then after staying up way too late we got up for our last day on the lake. Saturday we all went to breakfast at Gilligan's and the boys purchased some patriotic hats that were hilarious! We went out for a little bit but the boat was making a constant beeping noise that was extremely annoying. If you are familiar with the scene in Dumb and Dumber where they talk about the most annoying noise well I think that this is the noise they were referring to. Also, the weather was looking a little sketchy so we decided to go hang out at Colby's. Well that was definitely where the "real" fun began. Between all the different wigs/hats, the games we made up, the dance off, and celebrating Carlton's birthday it was a blast! We went home and showered and went back over to Colby's for our final evening. Thanks for all the laughs! I'm looking forward to Memorial Day so we can do it all over again.

1 comments:

Blaine said...

Effie-
What a cute blog! I'm just getting into this whole blog technology thing, but i'm so glad you have Gillian as a link. I'll add you to our page, too. Love and miss you!

Blaine