Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happiest of Holidays




We had a horse and carriage come to school.


It was so much fun!


Christmas Eve Eve


Christmas Eve


Merry Christmas


Christmas Eve visit with Bennett


Getting ready for bed, Christmas Eve, their elf brought them these matching pajamas for them and their American Girl doll.


They love their superhero bunnies.


Playing a little table tennis on Christmas Day.


Snuggles with my Harper. (poor thing had a bruise in the middle of her forehead...it looked like she forgot to wipe off her ashes after Ash Wednesday service.)


Enjoying donuts after our trip to the donut shop.


Coco is loving my time off....me too!


Jackie wanted a ponytail like the girls....ha!


I got to meet baby Denver while I was in Tulsa. What a love?!


I was letting Jack pick out a sucker.


Looks like he picked one out for Coco, too!

I had a wonderful Christmas with my family. I got to spend a little time at my grandmother's and got to see my brother and his family. Due to the inclement weather, I left for Tulsa Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day. I helped the girls make cookies for Santa in their Easy Bake Oven and then get ready for bed. It was fun seeing how excited they were on Christmas morning. I spent the rest of the week there. We ended up not getting any bad weather there. It all came to central Arkansas. I was very fortunate to never loose power and my mom and aunt stayed at my house to keep warm.
I came home yesterday with a yucky cold that Jack gave me. I've been resting a lot. Not feeling much better, but hopefully by mid-week I will.
I was so blessed to spend so much time with my family this holiday. Life carries so many uncertainties, good and bad, so I am very grateful for the time spent with the ones I love so dearly!
Hope all is well....


EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: