
Fun Miracle League fundraiser.

Clare was in town!!!!

Starting to get in the Christmas spirit with dinner at Ashley's and then going to White Christmas at The Rep.

Snuggles with the angel before my trip.

Lunch at Bergdorf Goodman. The holiday decorations were gorgeous!

The tree at Rockefeller Center

Me at the tree.

Candid pic...didn't know this was being taken.

Drinks at The Campbell Apartment

Grand Central Station (where Gossip Girl began)


Menu at dinner Friday night. The restaurant was called Catch and we sat next to Russell Simmons...no biggie!


More holiday decor at Columbus Circle

Saturday was Santacon in the city. Over 20,000 people dressed as Santa going from bar to bar. So fun!

Lunch Saturday at ABC Kitchen....loved this place!


Pre-theater drinks.

Morning walk to The Met thru Central Park.


The Met


We saw the Warhol exhibit. It was great!
So this weekend I went with my Gossip Girl group to NYC. It's very fitting since the series finale of the show is today. We stayed at The Empire again. I have been one other time at Christmas and it is just fabulous! We had great weather and even better time. We ate, shopped, enjoyed yummy drinks, did a little sightseeing, went to see The Heiress and even spotted a few celebrities.
On a more somber note, I cannot begin to express my deepest sympathies and sadness to the families in Connecticut. As a teacher, I cannot even fathom this happening at my school or to my students. I cannot think about it without crying a bit because it not only breaks my heart but it scares me. Regardless of what could have been done to prevent this or your opinion, I encourage you to pray for these families and love yours a little more deeply. Everyday with our loved ones is a blessing.
Hope all is well.....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comments:
Effie, I'm so jealous! Your trip looked so fun! I am a big GG fan myself!
Post a Comment