
Thursday was Anna's 30th bday!!!!!

Andrew McNeil Allbritton II



Love this little guy so much!!!!!

Made these superhero bunnies for my nieces.

Harper and Ellie to the rescue!

The lights at Garvan Gardens. So pretty!

Daily bible readings for the season of advent. These are great!
Thursday my dearest, sweet friend Anna had her baby. We have been anticipating this for awhile now. She had a rough delivery, but in the end she and Andrew are healthy and fine. That's all that matters. He is an adorable angel and I LOVE him.
Also, this weekend I worked on a craft project. I had seen this superhero rabbit on Pinterest. I tried to replicate the best I could without a pattern. I think they turned out pretty cute! I think the girls will love them.
I went to my mom's yesterday afternoon and we went to see the lights at Garvan Gardens. They are beautiful as always! It's a little hard to feel like it's December when it's 75 degrees.....
This was the first Sunday in the season of Advent. I found this great bible reading for the season on Pinterest. Some great verses for each day leading up to Christmas.
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment