
Happy New Year from Coco and I!!!

My New Year's resolution.







So my resolution this year has nothing to do with fitness, money, organization, etc. My resolution this year is kindness. This thought got brought up in an almost joking manner between my sister and I. We have a cousin, Carol, who is quite possibly the nicest, most genuinely kind human being. I was telling my sister about how we had dinner right before Christmas and how her kindness was one of the best gifts I received this holiday season. My sister and
I started joking saying we were going to try to be more like Carol and we were going to text each other everyday and say, "what have you done that Carol would do today?" The more I have thought about it, it really is a goal for me to be kind. Don't get me wrong, I don't think of myself as unkind, but I do wish to be more kind and compassionate. To think of others more than myself and not let little things change how I feel or react to a circumstance. Also, random acts of kindness, truly are the best! I wish to bless others with kindness the way that she blessed me.

I saw this on pinterest and saved it immediately. This quote sums up a lot of my feelings for the upcoming year. 2012 brought many blessings! There are several major things I am praying for in 2013. Most of all I want God to reveal his perfect plan in my life, in the upcoming year. I am trusting that if his plans and my plans don't line up, that I will have a perfect peace and if our plans are the same that everything will fall into place and I will have a peace about that, too.
I pray peace, health, happiness and many blessings for you in 2013!
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment