Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Great Thanksgiving & My First REAL Tree!!!!




Jackie wearing his Nativ shirt.


It was so warm we had a Thanksgiving Eve picnic.


Three little turkeys helping us cook. (not sure why these pics are so small)


Gobble gobble from my favorite turkey!


She loved Thanksgiving!!!!!


Coco at the Christmas tree farm.


My tree getting the shake,


My first real tree all decorated.

Tuesday, my mom and I headed to Tulsa for the holiday. We had so much fun spending time with our family. I have been having a lot of problems with my shoulder so I was in a lot of pain, but thankfully by Thursday my shot had finally kicked in. Friday morning, we came home in time to watch the final Hogs game.

Yesterday, I went to the Christmas tree farm and I CUT DOWN my first real Christmas tree. My sister is allergic so I have never had a real tree. It was quite the experience and I enjoyed it immensely.

Looking forward to the upcoming weeks filled with many holiday joys. They will be busy, but this is always a special time of year sharing Christ's love and the joy of his birth with family, friends and strangers. Remember the reason for the season!!!!!
Hope all is well....

EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: