Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend with My Sweet Babies!!!




Coco went to school on Friday. My kids loved it!!!


Jack practicing hitting the ball. Go Jackie!!!


Harper is all ready for soccer.


Harper and I at her soccer game.


Jack was all bundled up...it was windy!


Ellie was helping me get ready. She loves her Ebbie and I love her, too!!!


My sis and I after dinner last night.


My sis and her husband Chris.


Chris wanted to be in the "sisters" pic...ha!!!

Friday, I headed to Tulsa to spend the weekend with my sis and her fam. The girls were waiting at the front door looking out the window when I pulled up...that makes you feel special! We decorated Easter cookies with the girls and then after they went to bed we watched the "Footloose" remake. Saturday, we went to Harper's soccer game and then brunch. Afterwards, I took a 3 hour nap (very unlike me). Last night, we went to dinner with some other couples and then out for a couple drinks. We went to brunch with the Walkers this morning, their twins Cash and Claire are getting so big and cute as ever! I drove home in the rain, but was glad to make it home safely. 4 more days til Spring Break!!! I'm looking forward to going to Chicago and sleeping in. Also, Spring Break will end with The Hunger Games movie premiere....I am beyond excited!!! I dreamt last night I was in the movie...ha!
Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: