Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Was Running....




The shirt I wore for the race. Supporting LR!


Kate and I pre-race.


Ready to run!


We finished!


Post race cheers...my fave part...ha!

Today I ran the Little Rock Half Marathon. It was the 10th anniversary and the medals are awesome! I have been helping my friend Mel train for her first half. This is a bucket list thing for her. She runs quite a bit slower than I do, but I told her I would stay with her through the race. Kate came in town too to run with us. We had a great time and the weather was perfect!!!!! We finished and about 20 minutes less than I thought we would. I am so proud of Mel! It has been so fun having Kate in town! It always makes me sad when she leaves though because it makes me wish she still lived here. Can't wait to go visit her in 2 weeks.
Hope all is well.....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: