
Obsessed with my Clarisonic Mia

Kiehl's has saved my face!
In January, I posted about some amazing concealers. As I wrote in that post, in my older age my face has started breaking out. Well, thanks to some amazing homeopathic medicine that has gotten my hormones under control my face is back to semi-normalcy. Also, I attribute my clear skin to the Clarisonic Mia. I love mine and amazed that in the past after I washed myself and then used a toner there was still dirt on the pad, now there is none! Lastly, I am a firm believer in Kiehl's products. I think they are totally worth the money and think they are the final factor in me getting my skin back! I use the clay mask once a week, the anti-blemish control lotion, and the toner that looks kind of like milk (not sure of the name). If you're wondering if the Clarisonic is over-priced and trendy, I would say NO, it's worth every penny and your skin will thank you!
2 days til Spring Break!
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment