Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break....so far...




Right after the dyed the river.


So cool!!!


Kate and I getting ready to celebrate St. Patty's Day!


This guy's outfit was awesome!


The Irish beers.


Another classic outfit.


The weather was incredible. The beach on Lake Michigan.


The view of the original Playboy building from Kate's apartment.


Rooftop lunch at Fred's.


The Bean with a view of the city.


So cool!


Representing Run 501 at The Bean.


Self-portrait...ha!


So cool!


GG group at karaoke night at the Town Pump.


Peyton is now a Bronco meaning I am now a Broncos fan.


Going to see this tonight at midnight. So pumped!!!!


Coco loves this weather and went to lunch with the girls and I at Boulevard today.


Very true quote for my life right now.

Spring Break has been great!!! I spent the first 5 days in Chicago and have spent the last part of the week at home. I have some changes coming my way. I am excited and some things are already in place and I'm working on getting the others worked out. I'll keep you updated as things unfold. So excited for the Hunger Games tonight!!!!!
Hope all is well....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: