This has been our first 5 day week in forever and it has seemed long... We made it to Friday though and did some fun stuff. This week I have had some random thoughts. Side note...my life is a series of random thoughts. These just seemed extra random...ha! I am the laziest hair person of all time!!!! I truly despise fixing my hair and would be content wearing a pony tail every single day and would pay someone to blow dry and fix my hair regurlarly. I try to limit my pony tail days to only about twice a week. This is to trick people in to thinking I like fixing my hair...ha! In come the emijay hair ties. These are awesome. They look cute on your arm and don't leave a crease...woo hoo! This comes in handy seeing as most mornings I wake up looking I got caught in a rainstorm during the night. Not helping the hair fixing situation. Also this week, I saw someone driving my car from high school and it made me wish I still drove that car. In high school, I drove a Mercedes 300d. It was a diesel and a loud tank. It was somewhat comical and industructable. Mine looks a bit different than the picture above, but you get the jist. Lastly, back to the hair fixing.... Yesterday, I looked in the mirror half way through the day only to find that my hair resembled Constantine's from American Idol. In other news, I got a fabulous new gold watch this week....so pumped! Also, we're headed to Fayetteville for the day tomorrow to meet Baby Bennett. I can't believe it is finally time!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment