This week my precious dog Coco turned 6 years old. It is hard to believe that in May I will have had her for 6 years! I love this dog!!!! I got Coco about 3 weeks after my dad had unexpectedly, died in an accident. It may sound silly to some people, but this dog has gotten me through some really rough times. Coming home to her everyday puts a smile on my face. To top it all off, she is the cutest dog ever! Not a day goes by that someone doesn't stop and say how small (she weighs 2 lbs.) and cute she is. This week has been crazy busy. It was my first week back at work and not missing a random couple of days for snow. I am glad to be back, but my body kind of got used to sleeping and little later than say 4:30 a.m. I don't feel like we properly celebrated Coco's birthday. She did get a card from her boyfriend, Mr. French....ha! Have a great weekend and enjoy this weather!
Hope all is well....

0 comments:
Post a Comment