Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrapping Gifts

One of the gift bags.
Really like how these turned out...they look like a piece of candy.
Other gifts.

Today I am thankful for wrapping gifts. I really enjoy wrapping gifts and each year my wrapping has a theme. You can tell which presents are from me. I really don't understand people who just want to throw it in a bag. I know this is convenient, but I love getting artsy and creative and making it extra special. It does sometimes pain me to see my creation torn apart...ha! Last year, I handpainted the recycled paper bags. I didn't want to do that again even though I love how it turned out. So this year I decided to wrap all the gifts in brown paper or use a brown bag. Then, I handpainted a strip of brown paper and used an "E" stamp on the handpainted strip. I also used the same tissue paper on all the gifts. I really liked how the gifts turned out this year.

Hope all is well....

post signature


0 comments: