Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Holidays

Clare and I before Griswold
So awful...ha!
I had a neck injury and my aunt offered to let me borrow this...wow!
We played Bingo on Christmas day and even Coco joined in.
Ellie and I made bows from our presents.
My sweet Harper.
Harper and Baby Jack a.k.a. Baby Buddy.
Harper and Coco
Baby Jack is smiling...so precious!
One of the topiaries my sis and I made.
Today I am thankful for the holidays. I am thoroughly enjoying my time off. Last Thursday, I went to the annual Griswold Family Christmas party/fundraiser. As always, it was too much fun and made the drive to Bentonville on Christmas Eve a struggle...ha! We had a great time at my grandmother's house! I spent most of Christmas Eve deliriously entertaining my family (I do this by making a fool of myself...ha!). So many Christmas memories there. Thank goodness we didn't have any bad weather this year. I headed to Tulsa on Sunday and my sis and I have been busy! They just moved into a fabulous BIG, new house. There were projects galore and we got quite a bit done. We stayed up late last night making these topiaries to go on either side of her front door on the porch. We were quite impressed with ourselves. I came home today and look forward to relaxing on the last few days of my break. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season with friends and family.
Hope all is well....
post signature

0 comments: