Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ugg Boots and Santa Letters



Today I am thankful for Ugg Boots. This is the time of the year that I start living in these boots! I don't care how unattractive or unflattering some people say they are....once you've put them on your feet your addicted! It feels like you are wearing house shoes 24/7. I wear mine around the house like they are...ha! Also, did I mention that they last forever. I have had one pair since high school and they don't look brand new, but they still look pretty darn good. They are worth every penny, too! I like some of the new not "Ugg" looking styles, as well.
It is actually cold here today and I love it! It was the first time I have run in pants since training for this marathon and tomorrow is December 1st....that is crazy!
Today I am thankful for Letters to Santa, too. My students wrote their letters today and they are hysterical! One student told me he wanted a watch dog. I asked what that was thinking that it might be a toy I'm not familiar with and he said, no a watch dog....like a real dog that watches your house. I love it!!!! Have a I mentioned I'm thankful for my job....the kids are the best!
Hope all is well.....
post signature

1 comments:

Mimi and Pops said...

Hello Ms. Effie,
Have you seen the sparkle Uggs?? They are pretty fabulous, even Oprah thinks so. I told Santa I need a pair for Christmas!! Check them out.....
I would love to hear some more of your letters to Santa. This is the BEST time of year to be teaching Kdg.!!
I miss 5 year old stories!
Love you,
Angela