The Stick
My running beltToday there are many things I am thankful for. Actually the name of the song that we ended our Kindergarten Thanksgiving program with today is called, "There are Many Things I Am Thankful For." It is a really sweet and cute song. Today, I am thankful for my job and my sweet class. We had a wonderful time at our program and feast. I truly am thankful for every student in my room. They all have so many great qualities! Next, I am thankful for The Stick. If you are not familiar with what The Stick is, it is a stick with little rollers that you roll on your muscles. I know this might sound weird, but they sell them at running stores and after a long run it feels amazing!!!! Also, today I am especially thankful for my running belt. I remember buying this and thinking it is super dorky and I'll never use it, but it is a life saver on long run days. You might wonder why all the running stuff....well I have been training for a marathon. Today was my last long run (20 miles) and I am so ready for this darn thing to be "in the books!" Lastly, I am thankful for my new robe. Today I came home to a "sussy" from my mom. It was a fabulous new robe. I just took a pic of the fabric because I have it on...ha! I love a robe and have several, but know this one will be a staple to my loungewear. Thanks mom! I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week away!!!! Happy for the weekend and a short week ahead.
Hope all is well....
EEE (Deleted the signature again...woops!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment