Tuesday, November 2, 2010

E:60

Today I am thankful for E:60. This is a 60 minute show on ESPN. They do in-depth, personal interest stories about professional athletes and regular people who may love a sport, but can't play it due to an illness or disability. I have always liked Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel, but I like this show, better. It never fails that one of the stories makes me cry! If you've never watched it and like sports you should check it out.
Also, today I am thankful that it is Election Day. I've said it many times, but I am so thankful that I live in a country where I have a choice of the leaders and decision makers. We had a lot of fun in my class today talking about Election Day and doing our own vote.
Hope all is well....
EEE (I accidently deleted the EEE signature)

1 comments:

emili said...

love that show! i always cry too.