Sunday, November 21, 2010

Genesis 32:26

Today I am thankful for the scripture Genesis 32:26. As I have mentioned here before, I really enjoy listening to Joel Osteen podcasts. They are always positive and uplifting. A couple podcasts back he quotes this scripture. I went back and replayed this because it really spoke to me. The scripture that I mentioned above is the story of when Jacob is wrestling with God. He continues to wrestle with the Man and the Man says, "Let Me go." Jacob's response is, "I will not let You go unless You bless me!" As I approach Thanksgiving week, I have been blessed with so many blessings, but I know God isn't done blessing me. Sometimes I wonder when "certain blessings" are going to come my way, but I am going to continue to "not let go" and be thankful for the blessings I have and trust God for the ones in store! Had a nice low-key weekend with some quality time with great friends and my family.

Hope all is well....

post signature

0 comments: