Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things...

So my friend Molly tagged me to complete this "8 things" thing....
8 Things I look forward to
1. The lake this summer.
2. School being out.
3. Race Season 2010...I know I'm obsessed.
4. Laying out and reading this summer.
5. The weekend....always so much fun!
6. The peonies in my yard blooming...they're my favorite!
7. Wearing all the new stuff I bought in NYC.
8. Sleeping!!
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Drove to Hot Springs to pick up Coco
2. Went for sushi at Shogun
3. Worked out...I'm sore today!
4. Watched "Grey Gardens".....very interesting!
5. Freaked out about my CRAZY substitute
6. Watched Gossip Girl
7. Spent time with Nate.....so good to see him!
8. Laughed!!!
8 Shows that I watch
1. The Hills
2. Gossip Girl
3. 30 Rock
4. E:60
5. Entourage
6. American Idol
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Brothers and Sisters
Tag you it!
1. Sarah
2. Amanda
3. Angela
4. Monica
5. Aunt Beth
6. Brita
7. Emili
8. Spears
By the way... I had a fabulous time in NYC!!! The weather could have not been more perfect! Actually, it was down right hot, but better than rainy and cold! Kate was such a great hostess, as always, and we had such a great time hanging out, laughing, talking, shopping, drinking, dancing, going out, and people watching!!! Bruno (Kate's BF who is fab!) took some pics on Saturday so hopefully he will send those to me... I had a restful day at home on Monday and was back at school today. I cannot believe there are less than 30 days left in the school year! Where does time go?! Last night, I got to see my friend Nate, who lives in Phoenix, and has been battling cancer for over a year now. He looks great and hopefully I can post some pics of us and Coco. His mom reads my blog so she would love to see these! That's about all for now.
Hope all is well....

2 comments:

In This Wonderful Life said...

your header is so cute!

Unknown said...

Hey there! Amanda here from RocketXL, a marketing agency in LA. I saw your post and thought you might be interested in a cool project I'm working on for Dove/Gossip Girl. There's only two weeks left in the program so if you're interested please shoot me an email and I'll give you more details. Thanks! Amanda.o@rocketxl.com