My christmas trees
Harper playing in the leaves...look close at her boots
Throwing the leaves
"Helping" in the kitchen As usual I have tons of pics of the babies because I am obsessed!!! I am so bummed because I put my camera on the charger for Anna's party and then I forgot it so I have to rely on everyone else for pics....oh well.
I went home on Tuesday after school and the rest of the fam came in town on Wednesday night. We had such a great time all being together. As always the food was amazing!!! Thanksgiving night we played Taboo and Mom and I dominated. Friday morning we got up and came back to LR for the game. The weather wasn't really cooperating so we came back to the house and watched the game. Once again, it was another "Miracle on Markham." I was glad we got another win, but I am looking forward to a better season next year. Friday night, Megan had people over for Anna's "fake" birthday party. We had a lot of fun. I love the holidays, because it is so great to see everyone from out of town. Saturday, we just shopped and hung out for Anna's bday. I dropped her off at 4:30 and had to book it to get ready in time to be at the Allbritton's for the big surprise. Needless to say she was so surprised and we had a blast!!!
Just trying to catch up and rest today. I cannot believe that tomorrow is December 1st.
Where does time go... Makes you want to cherish every moment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment