Delta Delta Delta
I think our outfits were affecting our dance moves
So Friday Night Frat-tastic was "frat-tabulous" to say the least. It was a blast and will definitely need to be an annual event. Heather and Derek thanks for all your hospitality!!! It wouldn't have been the same without you guys opening your home.
I am so excited about the holidays. I put up my Christmas decorations tonight and it made me extra happy. I am so thankful that all of my family get to come to my Mom's this year, and I am looking forward to us all being together. Only one more day of school until a nice little break.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Please take this time to truly remember all the things that you have to be thankful for. I know that I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends and family that read this blog and support me.
Love to you all and I am more than thankful I am blessed!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment