This was my 1 year anniversary of living in Jackson.
Poolside.
Hiking to the top of Snow King.
One of the last days of school we went on a hike.
Coco on her first bike ride in the doggy b'jorn.
First day on the water of summer 2014
Teton Sunrise hike.
Coco waiting patiently for me.
Tons of butterflies.
"Oh give me a home where the buffalo roam...."
Mommy came to visit!
Dinner at Nani's with all of my faves.
Taking shelter on our hike to Phelps Lake.
Phelps Lake overlook.
Paragliding with my mom. So fun!
Brunch with mom and Coco.
Paddle boarding with Coco.
Coco, Winter and I on the paddle board.
Tiffany's birthday party.
Love these girls!
Top of Snow King....Deb Deb rocked this hike!
Mom and I at the top Snow King.
Happy 4th of July!!!!
Pool party on the 4th.
Sparkler fun!
Sparklers....
Golf course.
Yard games on the 4th.
Love these girls!
Fireworks on the 4th.
Rainbow trout.
Fishing on the Green River.
Top of the Tram hike.
Top of the Tram hike.
Coco had to get stitches and have a cone.
She didn't let the cone bother her too much!
Super moon midnight hike.
Death Canyon hike.
Posing...ha!
Bird of Paradise on a boulder.
Static Peak
Gorgeous wildflowers on the hike.
This 17 mile hike was my favorite this summer!
Celebrating my new job as the Director of Little Lambs Preschool with friends.
Drinks at the Amangani.
Big Hike Monday
Watch out bears!
Amphitheater Lake
Coco came and helped me get some late night work done.
Bike riding with this bestie!!!
Antler arches
Leigh Lake hike
Drinks on Dornans deck
We had quite the grizzly encounter.
Schwabacher's Landing....an amazing view!
Cowboy Bar...this night might have gotten a little wild....ha!
Horseback riding at Teton Village
My friend Greg broke his collarbone. He seemed very skeptical of my advice.
Phleps Lake Overlook
First time jumping off the Jumping Rock at Phelps Lake
Fair fun with one of my favorites.
So much fun at the Teton County Fair!
Figure 8 races
A "see you soon" dinner for my friend Rachel.
Coco enjoying the sun.
The Stomping of the Divots polo event was a blast!!!
Coco got a bath before her overnight stay with the Morgans.
Coco had a lot of adventures while I was gone.
Found my U of A student id in a bag I was using at a teaching conference.
My business card for Unicorn Club.
Unicorn Club pic....Arnica Bryan is amazing!!!
Two words sum up my summer so far.....amazingly awesome! I have been trying to pack in as much fun as possible and I have been successful. God has continued to be faithful. In the year that I have lived here, I have been blessed with some amazing friends and connections and most importantly my relationship with Christ has grown. I feel like God continues to order my steps and put in the right place at the right time with the right people. Also, I accepted a position as the Director of Little Lambs Preschool. This is where I taught last year and was wanting to stay. It is more like a teacher position with a salary, benefits and the summer off. Woo hoo!!!! I feel so blessed and honored for this opportunity. I have a lot to do with school starting September 2nd, but trying to just take it one day at a time. I really do want to blog more, but sometimes after I post pics on Instagram, I feel like what's the point. I did try to post some pics on here that I didn't put on Insta. Enjoy, all my summer adventures in pictures. I hope that you have had a great summer, too!
Hope all is well....
EEE





















































































0 comments:
Post a Comment