Monday, May 26, 2014

Juice Cleanse & Catch Up







The pug/yorkie wedding finally happened!!! It was so cute and hysterical.


Praying for Arkansas after all the terrible storms and tornadoes.


April 30th was the 9th anniversary of my dad's accident and death.





Gorgeous sunrise hike!


Coco loving the sunshine!


Dinner and a bike ride. Love Winter!


Ran the Spring Runoff 5K. The weather was terrible, but we made the most of it.











Went to my first branding at my friend Jamie's ranch.


We stayed the week with the pugs, last week. Coco was in heaven!


This verse has been the answer for so many questions, lately. God is so amazing!


This is technically the results of Day 1.





I did a 4 day juice cleanse last week. I lost 7 pounds and feel like I have a ton of energy since it ended.


Coco and Gizmo loving the sun.








Friday night, we had an 80s night at the barre studio where I workout. It was a blast!!! A group of us went to dinner after and it was hysterical. We got some interesting looks.

The purpose of this blog post is to talk about the juice cleanse I just did. Last week, I did a 4 day juice cleanse. A couple of years ago, my friend Kate asked me if I would ever do a cleanse. I emphatically told her no, never! I ate terrible the whole time I was in AR and since I got home, I haven't been eating well even though I have still been working out. I decided I needed to do something to kick start the summer and start eating better. I decided to do a 4 day juice cleanse. I lost 7 pounds (which I know I will gain a couple back just by eating again), but also feel great, my energy levels are high and my appetite is curbed. I am still drinking a juice each morning for breakfast, but eating food for lunch/dinner. Overall it was a positive experience. Here is a day-by-day breakdown.....
Day 1: I thought to myself....what have I done?! I was hungry and tired!
Day 2: I lost 3 pounds. I wasn't as hungry, but I was insanely cold all day! I came home after work, turned on the fire place and passed out on the couch for 2+ hours.
Day 3: I lost another 1.5 pounds. I woke up with a raging headache!!! It went away mid-day, but this day was the hardest.
Day 4: I lost another pound. I felt great this day! I wasn't hungry and had tons of energy.

The weather here has been amazing and I have been enjoying being outside as much as possible. School is almost done. I am looking forward to the summer. The girl that is the current director of the preschool where I teach (who I filled in for while she was gone on maternity leave) announced she will not be returning next year. I am praying that if this is where God wants me, he will workout it all out. This would be a great opportunity for me. I am unsure of the timeline, but I will keep you updated. In the meantime, please keep me in your prayers. Happy Memorial Day!!!!
Hope all is well....


EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: