Family pic from almost 10 years ago. Still one of my favorites.
Daffodils blooming in my mom's yard.
Played some tennis with my mom. So fun!
I got to go to Bennett's first soccer game.
Love the Greer kiddos and so happy to spend time with them.
Playing games with my nieces and nephews.
Harper reading to me. So proud of her!

I took the kids on rides in the jogging stroller one day. After about 6 miles with a 3, 5 and 7 year old I needed a break!
Ellie and I.
Harper reading to my friend Spears' little boy, Denver. So happy to see them.
Andrew and I.
Had lunch with my Aunt Fran, at her lake house. It was such a gorgeous day!
Mom and I went to Garvan Gardens. It was so pretty to see all the flowers that were blooming.
Had GG dinner with some of my faves. So fun getting together with them!
Sunrise yoga with my fave yogi, Breezy.
Sunrise hike to the top of Pinnacle mountain with Sloan.
Spent time with Coco's BFF Sage.
Andrew shut Anna out of the room so he and I could play. Too cute!
Got to spend time with my 94 year old, Nanny.
My mom and I, at my cousins Josh's wedding.
My cousin Chuck, my mom and I, at the wedding.
After a long day of traveling, I was so happy to come home to this cutie! I really missed her!
Gorgeous sunrise run, back home in JH.
The weather was so amazing last week. I had a great hike to the top of Snow King.
Coco got a much needed haircut last week. She looks so adorable with her Spring cut!
I had a wonderful Spring Break in the South visiting with family and friends. It was so great to spend time with my sis, brother, mom and their kids. Also, I was so fortunate to spend time with my friends and their kids and get to meet some new additions. I got to see my 94 year old Nanny and one of my cousins got married while I was home, so I got to see a lot of extended family, which was wonderful!
I had a lot of people ask me when I am moving back. Honestly, I have no plans of moving back. It's not because I dislike AR or don't miss my family and friends, but I truly feel like God has me where he wants me for now and until I feel like God wants me to make a move this is where I will be. When I decided to move here, God worked out every detail and I know he will do the same when it is time to move somewhere else. I was telling my friend Sarah the other day that in the year that I have lived here I haven't saved any money and sometimes that kind of stresses me out. I haven't gone in to debt by any means and still have a large retirement account, but haven't been able to save a lot of money. On the flip side of that, in this year that I have lived here, my relationship with God has grown stronger and no amount of money can replace that. It has truly been an invaluable year and for that I am forever grateful.
I am looking forward to the warm, long Summer days. It's the best time of year here!
Hope all is well....
EEE



























0 comments:
Post a Comment