Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Adventures Galore









Amphitheater Lake Round 2







Love when AR peeps are in town!







Cash and Clare came to visit.







My obscene, but super handy kayak rack. When in Rome....







Jade lake as seen from a cliff above on horseback.







Brooks Lake







The Teton range as seen from above the tree line on horseback.







Jenny Lake kayak adventure.







Lilly pads on String Lake.







Mt. Moran from my kayak on String Lake







Amen!!!







My new bike. I ride it everywhere in town.




























Went fishing all day with some friends. My friend Jamie took all these "naked" fish photos. Ha! Super fun day though. Caught a ton of fish.







Paddle boarding for the first time.







Loved it!







Trail run to Ski Lake with my running club.







Got the sweetest letter in the mail from a former student.







Kayaking on Slide Lake.







This lake was created by a landslide (hence the name). It is gorgeous.







Beautiful early morning drive to Colorado.







A little mini-vacay before school starts back.







2 brave mule deer on my run one morning.







Had the best time with my Aunt Fran!!!!!







Shopping in Vail.







Missed this mountain view.







This view at church looks fake. Stunning!!!!







A sunset walk.
This has been such an amazing summer!!! I have done so many fun things and feel like I have enjoyed every second of it. I accepted a teaching job at a private Pre-K (they don't have pre-k in the public schools here like they do in AR). It is only MWF. I am so excited because I get to continue to do what I love! I will stay on part time at the shoe store, as well. That job has worked out great. It is fun, easy and I make great money! Plus they have super cute stuff and I get a great discount. We don't start school til August 28th so I have a couple more weeks to play. Also, we run on the same schedule as the Teton County School District so I will have lots of breaks (big smiley face)!
I cannot fully express how blessed I am to live here! I truly love it and feel like God has me where he wants me. I am excited to meet my class and get my room all set up. Miss AR and my friends and family. Big love to you all!
Hope all is well....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


0 comments: