Monday, July 8, 2013

Jackson Hole Livin'






Pre-K Promotion with one of my faves!!!




Memorial weekend on the lake.




Look at this stud!




Brita, Cam and I's going away pool party.




Last breakfast with my fave girls and Andrew.




And the long drive begins....




Sweet Coco did great in the car!!!!



First morning in JH. Walking to get coffee with my sis.



Top of Snow King.



A little FaceTime fun with the girls.




Coco sunning on the porch. She loves the weather here.




Leigh Lake hike.




Coco at the top of Snow King.




Jackson from the top of Snow King. This is my backyard so I do this hike a lot!




My mom came to visit!!!!




Church in the park at The Chapel of Transfiguration. Gorgeous!!!




We hiked to Hidden Falls.




Go Deb Deb!

YouTube Video


Video of the falls.




Jenny Lake




We went on a trail ride at Heart 6.




Such pretty views!




At the top.




Sunrise hike on the 4th.




Happy 4th!!!!!

YouTube Video


Went to see Old Crowe Medicine Show and then the fireworks at Snow King. Lots of fun!




View from up top...Taggart Lake below and Blacktail Butte in the distance.








Amphitheater Lake and Disappointment Peak.




Sitting in snow!








Surprise Lake.




Loved this tree!

So I have been here almost a month. All is well, loving all the outdoor activities and trying to soak up the summer break, as it could be my last. Still waiting to hear about a job. Trying very hard to be patient, have faith and wisdom and know God will take care of me, but sometimes that's hard. I know God wouldn't have led me here to let me be jobless, hungry and worried about money all the time. (Please say a prayer when you think of it.) I like my part time job at the shoe store and the people are fun. I also have started going to the Teton Trail-runners Club. It meets once a week. There isn't a Methodist church here so I have been going to the Episcopal church. They have a chapel in the park thru the summer. It is gorgeous. See photo above.
I have been blessed to have a few visitors so far. My sis came and helped me unpack, get organized and decorate. She did everything and my little house looks great, thanks to her! My former principal and her husband were here for a few days and I had dinner with them. My mom came and stayed a couple of days, too!!!!
Everyday, I am in sheer amazement that I live here and the natural beauty that surrounds me! I miss family and friends, but am thankful for this journey and my time here.
Hope all is well....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: