Thursday, January 9, 2014

Here's To Trying To Blog More In 2014....







Razorback love from Wyoming.





My sweet class.





Taking my paddle board on her maiden voyage.





Coco got blessed at church.






Enjoying the fall air.





Gorgeous sunrise run.





Pretending to camp at school.





Got to spend Halloween with my sis' kids.





Trick or Treat





Tri-Delta centennial.





Mom Ellen!!!!





I miss my Annie!!!





Old Main





Our first real snow. The antler arches are so pretty.





Happy Turkey Day from these turkeys.





Christmas pics.





Let it snow!





Mom came for the week of Thanksgiving. We did the Turkey Trot thanksgiving morning.





We went and cut down my christmas tree.











I felt like we were on Christmas Vacation.





A snowy hike.



































Kate's girls weekend in NYC was a blast!!!!





Christmas program with my favorite angels and shepherds.





Ugly sweater run with my running group.





Christmas Eve Eve hike.





Skiing Christmas Day.





Coco and Winter christmas night.





So thankful for this friend!!!





Christmas night with friends.





















































Kate's wedding was amazing!!!





A die hard Bears fan!





Love this fun looking snow.





Cross country skiing fun.























Taggart Lake hike.

So I have lived in JH for 7 months now! I am absolutely loving it and know that God has me where he wants me right now. I love my job at the school and have been blessed to make friends with several of the parents. I continue to enjoy all the outdoors has to offer, even as the snow falls, as I type. Believe it or not, it isn't that cold in comparison to the wet cold I am used to in Arkansas. The dry air makes a big difference! Each month, God has continued to bless me and I am so grateful for this amazing journey. I do miss Arkansas and my friends and family. I miss being able to drive to my sis' for the weekend, but I will be home for an extended time in the Spring and look forward to catching up with lots of friends and family then. 2013 brought many changes and steps of faith, but thru it all God continued to display his faithfulness, grace and love. I look forward to 2014. May the adventure called LIFE continue.....

Hope all is well....

EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: