
Last week was Teacher Appreciation Week. I came in one morning and Sam was waiting for me on bended knee with this flower. So sweet!

My mom and I at the Mother's Day Tea I host each year for the moms in my class.

My sweet 93 year old Nanny, my niece Riley and Coco.

Harper and Ellie in their adorable dresses!!!!!

My sis' kids with Nanny. So special they get to know her.

We took Bennett mini golfing on Saturday evening. Such fun!!!

Nanny, Mom and I at breakfast on Sunday morning.
This past weekend, I went to NWA to see my grandmother. My Nanny is 93 years old. She is one of my favorite people in the whole world! We visited Friday evening and then Saturday my sis came over from Tulsa with the kids. My brother's wife and their little girl came over, too. The weather was great and we spent most of the day on the patio. Saturday evening, I went to Fayetteville and we took Bennett and Miller mini golfing. It was so fun and so cute!!!! It was a great weekend spent with some special people that I love very much. School and life has been so busy. Hoping it can slow down a bit so I can enjoy my last few weeks in LR.
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment