Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jackson






At the top of Blacktail Butte.....it was very windy!




My view while up there.




This big guy was just scratching his leg in the middle of the road.




Cloudy day over the Tetons.




Sunrise the last morning I was there. It was the 8 year anniversary of my dad's death.




Snow King....my new place is directly at the bottom of the far right ski run. I will literally be able to ski home.
So I went to Jackson for 5 days to try to find a place to live. I had already been trying to contact people and wasn't getting the best response. I thought once I got in town that I would have more luck, but I still was having a hard time. One of the chefs at my hotel told me about a locals website and I had more luck getting in contact with people. I went Monday evening to look at the final place. It is going to be perfect. It is right at the base of Snow King the ski resort in town. It is my own little house, no upstairs or shared walls with anyone, GREAT location and they will let me have Coco. I went back to the hotel that night thinking it was the one, but not wanting to be too hasty. The next morning I woke up and all I could think about was the scripture "Trust in The Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your OWN understating. In ALL your ways acknowledge him and we will direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6. I felt like God was saying trust me, even if it doesn't all make sense yet, trust me. I called my mom to tell her that I was going to call the guy and tell him I wanted the place and she said, "Effie, I just think you need to remember Proverbs 3:5-6, that really applies to your situation." Needless to say I started crying because I felt like it was confirmation that I was making the right choice. I move in to my new place June 18th. I still don't have a job, but I have been actively searching and applying and know that God will help just as he has the whole entire journey. Getting so excited, but wish I could snap my fingers and the moving fairy doing it all. I am not a fan of moving! Just wanted to give a little update.
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: