
So I am continually blown away by the signs that God is giving me that this is the correct decision at this point in my life. 2 things happened this week that I wanted to share....
I usually go to church on Friday nights. The first words that Reverend Skarda said were, "there are times to step out of your comfort zone...." He went on to talk about how at times in life we have to take a different path and move deeper and further than we had hoped for. He talked about how sometimes it's unsettling to move beyond our comfort zone, but he is convinced this is the Holy Spirit. When we feel this we need to respond in order to grow and find new meaning in life. Needless to say, I sat there in amazement and even teared up a little bit. Man did I need to hear that message.
Then.....
So I very rarely have dreams with dad in them, but Friday night he was. I dreamt that I was in Jackson Hole and I walked into this lodge place and he and other people were sitting there. He stood up and said, "I've been waiting for you to get here." He gave me several hugs and said that he was going to go to bed now that I was there. As he walks off I asked him, "Dad don't you love it here? Isn't it just beautiful?" And he said "Yes, it is so beautiful!" Needless to say when I woke up and recounted this I cried and when I told my mom we cried.

Loving this scripture right now!
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment