
My sweet Ellie & I took Harper lunch at school. This was pre-traumatic elevator experience.

Coco on her 8th birthday!!!!

Visiting with Sarah & Angela one afternoon. Still thanking God for the miracle he performed!

Pirate day at school.

Mel & I pre half-marathon.

Post race!

Drew & Ellie Holcomb singing "Live Forever."

Spent some quality with these 3 handsome boys.

Went to the beach for a week in March.

Taking Jackie on a golf cart ride.

Morning runs on the beach were fantastic.

Heading to the beach.

My fave Destin spot for dinner.

Bought these for Ellie & Harper for Easter.

My sweet Harper turned 6!

At her party.

Dyeing eggs with the kids & Coco.

My precious first home sold. We closed yesterday. It's bittersweet, but I am excited for the adventure head.

Such a perfect quote for this road ahead.

Wyoming here I come!!!!
So, I do still blog, but A LOT has been going on! After, my wonderful western adventure last year I have thought a lot about going back at west. I have prayed about it a ton! I was really apprehensive about leaving my job. I teach at an amazing school, a grade level I love and I teach with one of my best friends. Out of the blue, our principal told us that due to overflow in grades K-5 they were cutting the Pre-K program. We are able to stay at the school next year, but not sure what grade level that will be teaching. This was the first sign to me that God was saying go. Your job you love isn't here. The next thing was, I HAD to sell my house! I put it on the market FSBO on Ash Wednesday. I was lucky enough to receive and except a full price offer a few weeks later and I closed yesterday! So, I feel like if I don't pursue this opportunity to move, I would be rejecting God's direction and the things I had prayed about. I am going out in 2 weeks to try to find a place to live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. I hope to teach there next year, but that is still in the works. I plan to make the big move in mid-June. I do have some fears, but I also have a peace. So far God has answered all my prayers and has been "a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." I will try to blog more faithfully with details, as they occur. Continue to keep this journey and me in your prayers.
Hope all is well....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment