
Coco was ready for game day. She posed with her jersey on by our new Hog statue.

Fun tailgating!!!!

The girls and Anfernee (Andrew). Megan's face in this pic is classic!

Ella and Annabelle dancing to the band.

Went to see Interstate Buffalo after the game. No clue who this guy is, but his dance moves were stellar....not!
Win or lose I still love the Razorbacks! It was a tough, silly loss. I have no idea how the season will end up, but I'll still be calling the Hogs. We had so much fun tailgating! It's always like one giant reunion and the weather was perfect!
Please say a prayer for my grandmother. Yesterday, was a rough day. We had to put my grandmother in hospice last week. She has been battling cancer on and off for about 5 years. She recently decided to no longer seek treatments, as she is worn out from the chemo, etc. She has struggled with some depression as her condition doesn't seem to improve. Whether it be the cancer, lack of treatment or the depression and lack of eating she has declined very fast. My mom called the hospice house yesterday morning and they said she had gone down hill drastically over the weekend. They do not think she will make it thru the week. My mom and I decided to drive up yesterday. We left about 1 and got back around 1 this morning. I drove back from HS a little after 5 this morning. I couldn't miss school since we had a program today. I am beyond exhausted!!!! I feel so bad for my Gigi. I pray that most of all she won't suffer. It was so hard to see her in that condition.
Hope all is well....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment