
I took this pic of Ellie this weekend. Kids don't get much cuter than this!!!

All the hostesses at Steph's baby shower.

Love these girls (and those sweet babies we can't wait to meet)!!!!

An oldie but one of my all time fave pics of my favorite friends!!!!

Another flashback....ha!

A little fall decor...more to come.

At dinner on the patio, Tuesday night, a man at the table next to us took the tablecloth off the table and wrapped it around his shoulders. Seriously?! It was maybe 60 degrees. He would never survive in Wyoming!
Fall is in the air and just around the corner. I am beyond excited!!!!! It's my fave season for so many reasons. It's been a pretty low key week....work, lots of running, tennis, Ian won Big Brother....yay!!!! And I finally made it to yoga. Looking forward to the weekend. A lot of family will be coming in town for Gigi's service.
Hope all is well....
EEE
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment