Monday, May 7, 2012

Family Time!!!!!






Friday at lunch...Harper, Ellie and Ebbie




Sweet sweet Jackie!!!!!




Harper with her first trophy.




Ellie holding Simone.




Harper and Simone.
I took Friday off of work and went to Tulsa to see my sis and her family before I leave for Wyoming. Friday we just piddled around and then my sis and I had some "Sister" time Friday night. We went to dinner and then to see "Think Like a Man." We both really liked the movie and thought it was funny. Early Saturday morning my sis got sick. She had what she thought was food poisoning. She was sick all day Saturday. Chris and I went to Harper's soccer game and then I took the girls with me to see a friend and go to lunch. They thought it was so cool because they got to do something with me without their mom....ha! Plus, there was a baby and they loved that!! Then, we went back to the house for the rest of the day/night. I felt so bad for my sis because she was so sick and just kept apologizing. It wasn't I had planned for the weekend to be, but oh well. I came home yesterday only to find out this morning that it wasn't food poisoning and my sisters kids and husband all now have the "stomach bug." Hoping and praying I don't get it!!!!! I have a race this weekend that's out of town....I would hate to miss it for that!
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments: