
Birthday Club....HBD Megan!!!!

My sweet, sweet girl and I.

Too cool!!!!'

Going to miss snuggling with this sweet angel!

Miracle League on Saturday.

A painting I donated for the crawfish boil.

The other one I did.

Some of the crawfish names from the crawfish boil this year....I was sad "Uncle Si" was taken.

Annabelle Feilke and I....she is presh!!!

The Brian Kinder concert this morning....not sure who was more excited, the kids or myself!
So I leave in 10 days and I'm trying to get all the fun in I can and spend as much time with Coco as I can. This weekend, I helped at Miracle League Saturday morning. It never fails to make me tear up and be grateful for my health and my nieces and nephews health. It's such a worthwhile cause!!! Saturday night was the 3rd annual Hat Club Crawfish Salute. There was a great turnout and both my paintings did quite well at the silent auction. Other than being hot, it was a lot of fun and I got to see a bunch of friends I might not see again before I head to Wyoming. This morning, Brian Kinder who is a local children's songwriter came and did a concert at school. It was great and so much fun!!! I LOVE his music. It's the teacher in me....ha! We only have a couple of days of school left. It is very bittersweet....I'm ready for the summer, my exciting adventure, but at the same time I truly have had the best class and best year this year!!! Excited to see some good bands this weekend at Riverfest.
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
0 comments:
Post a Comment