Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart Day




Coco's valentine.


My belated bday/Valentine present....I love it!!!


Love these sweet kids!!!!

Yesterday was a great day spent with some of the love's in my life. Didn't get to love on my sweet nieces, nephew, brother and sis or some dear friends, but thanks to technology we exchanged pics, videos, texts and phone calls. I love a heart and since it is one of the symbols of this holiday I looked up some scriptures about the heart. It really is more than just a major organ...ha! Here are a couple of my faves.....
Proverbs 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverbs 17:22 A happy heart is good medicine....
Proverbs 27:19 As water reflects a man's face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Luke 6:45 For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
Matthew 22:37 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your would and with all your mind.

Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: