Monday, February 27, 2012

2012 Firsts....





Mrs. Selig and I celebrating Mardi Gras in The Corral.




Happy 1st Birthday!!!




Bennett and Ebbie...love him!




Coco's first trip to Garvan Gardens this year...my mom took her while I was gone.




My first trail run and pinnacle hike of 2012...it was a gorgeous day!




This just cracked me up...this was pre-spill on Ryan Seacrest...hysterical!




I gave up caffeine for Lent. The first coupe of days without it were beyond rough...I have never had a headache like that in my life (even hungover)!


The weather here has been beyond amazing...I am not complaining that it isn't Winter like. Yesterday, was my first trail run and Pinnacle hike of 2012. As I was running the base trail, I was thinking about how I would like my future husband to be active. My friend Jenna, was my activites friend before she moved to Phoenix and since she has moved it has made realize that our activites of running, hiking, playing tennis, etc. are fun by yourself, but so much more fun with a partner. As I was thinking this I didn't even realize that "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" by U2 was playing on my iPod...ha! I was so excited to get to celebrate Bennett's first birthday!!! He was a doll as always and Sarah did an amazing job on the party! Mardi Gras was so much fun at school and the kids LOVED it. The first several days of Lent were a challenge, but it's getting better. This Sunday, I will run a half-marathon with some friends. This will mark 5 years since my first race that was longer than I 5K. I have run A LOT in those 5 years, I have cataloged thousands miles...seeing as I have run close to 250 miles since the start of 2012.

Hope all is well....

- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: