
Ready for the tour.

Graceland

The living room.

The TV room...it was shockingly yellow!

Love the record collection in the left corner.

The Jungle Room

Was so excited to see this room....love the song "Walking in Memphis" and now I've seen it!


Thought this pic was cool....

"In the Ghetto" plaque. Took this for my sis.

A robe from one of his movies.

This is when the low-cut suits started.

The famous studded suit from the Hawaiian performance.

Out front post-tour.

He loved to serve Mountain Valley Water on the "Lisa Marie."
Today we went to Graceland. My mom gave us these tickets as a joke for Christmas and I wanted to go before they expired. I have always wanted to go to Graceland. The house itself is not that big, but it was cool to see it in person. Man were some of the decorations tacky! Afterwards we went to dinner at Rendezvous...so yummy! It was a fun Memphis day!
Hope all is well....
- EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment