3. The birth of my niece, Riley Elizabeth Edwards.
4. My first visit to Chicago to visit Kate.
5. Casie Selig...my wonderful assistant/the brains behind the operation...ha!
6. The BEST class ever!!!!
7. Staying at The Empire/Effie Edwards hotel in NYC.
8. The 4th of July in NYC with some fabulous friends.
9. The first annual Sisters Trip!

In no particular order is my top 10 for 2011. 2011 has been a great year! In many ways, it hasn't brought many changes and in other ways it has. I am still teaching. living in the same house. running all the time, loving the races and all things Hot Springs. I still spend a lot of time in Tulsa and LOVE the Hogs. There were a few changes, I moved classrooms and grade levels, some new babies were born and some loved ones lost. I have already been making some resolutions for the new year...nothing major, just some things I'd like to work on/committ to. I'll share those on January 1st. So many things to be thankful for and look forward to in the new year.
Hope all is well....

2 comments:
Just randomly found your blog and I'm loving this post idea- may need to borrow :) Glad you had a great year and happy 2012!
P.S. Good job on that marathon. Wow!
Top 10 of my favorite blog posts of 2011:)
Post a Comment