Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dallas Weekend & Another (Rainy) 26.2




Beautiful tree!


Highland Park Village...so pretty!


Me at the finish line of the Dallas Whiterock Marathon...26.2!

I came to Dallas this weekend to run the Dallas Whiterock Marathon. Yesterday, Clare and I ran errands and went to a yummy dinner last night. I was a little worried because the forecast was calling for heavy rain and cold temps. The weather didn't disappoint...ha! It rained the WHOLE time and the temp dropped as the day went on. The 10 miles around the lake were brutal!!!! I was so cold and obviously tired at the end, but another 26.2 down! Looking forward to a day of rest, tomorrow.
On a sadder note, one of my best friends from college's dad died yesterday. This is such a difficult time for her and her family. Her dad was a special guy and not having a Daddy is hard. I pray for peace and comfort for them during this sad time!
Hope all is well....

-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: