
Harper and Ellie holding their baby cousin Riley.

Ellie modeling her fur scarf.

Sweet baby Riley!

Look what Santa brought me...

Just a little Christmas day shooting....

Jack loves to play in the drawer.

Coco was loving her some Uncle Tyler!

Sisters, sisters.

In bed with my 2 favorite girls!
Friday, I went up to NWA to spend time with family for the holiday. I went to see The Greers on Friday night. It was great to see them and all the fam and some friends. Christmas Eve my sis and her fam came over from Tulsa. We all spent the day at Nanny's. All my cousins were there and we had a great time seeing each other. Christmas morning we went to church. Some extended family came over for lunch and then I headed to Tulsa to make it in time for Christmas dinner with my sis and her fam. I spent the next couple of days there. I always enjoy my time with them, but I'm always ready to go home, too. I love being an aunt and it makes me feel special how much they love their "Ebbie!"
I received some wonderful gifts this holiday season, but most importantly I was able to enjoy some time with the ones that mean the most to me! Only a couple days left in 2011. It's been a great year, but I look forward to what 2012 will bring....
Hope all is well....
-EEE
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
0 comments:
Post a Comment